What is the grumpiest you have ever been?
I mean reeeeaaaaallly grumpy.
All of that pent-up anger needs to be unleashed somewhere, before it is unleashed on someone.
There isn´t an App for that, but there is a Facebook group.
In this week´s episode of Expat Happy Hour, I am happy to welcome the founder of Grumpy Expat, Alison Trainer. This Facebook group is THE place to go if you need to vent or simply go on a good rant about something that has been building up inside as you struggle to adjust to your life abroad. It is also – surprising as it sounds – a very supportive community of individuals from around the world.
Check out the podcast episode Grumpy Expats with Alison Trainer and discover:
- Unprecedented transparency about the challenges of being in a bi-national relationship
- Why we become such different people when we move abroad
- My go-to-strategy to make connections abroad
- The secret behind feeling less frustration in a “foreign” culture
- A behind-the-scenes peek at what motivated Alison to start Grumpy Expat.
Listen now for a huge dose of reality about expat life and binational relationships, plus actionable tips on how to un-grump and be happier abroad all packed into one interview.
Don´t miss it. Plus I accidentally say something I really didn´t want my mom to know…
Here´s to getting out the grump, so we can go on to cherish our experience.