In this episode of Expat Happy Hour, solution-oriented coach and intercultural strategist Sundae Schneider-Bean pushes you to focus on just one thing that you want to change in your life. Sundae discusses the steps to taking action on these desired changes and what holds many people back.
“I have had the chance to work with the most well-known intercultural trainers in Switzerland. Sundae Schneider-Bean is among the best.” – Carmen Zanella, Diversity Management, Swiss Post
Sundae is a solution-oriented coach and intercultural strategist who helps you adapt as quickly (and painlessly!) as possible, expedite success, create connection and cherish your experience abroad.
- Learning About The World From Home With Blerta Meta
- 58: Learning About The World From Home With Blerta Meta
- Tips For Making the Best of Military Spouse Life with Ashley Folsom
- 57: Tips For Making the Best of Military Spouse Life with Ashley Folsom
- What Spiders Can Teach Us About Expat Life, And Changing Perspective on Living Abroad