If you are hungry for a sense of purpose listen up! (And always remember you are not alone. You are not alone). In this episode of Expat Happy Hour, Sundae discusses the importance and benefits of finding a sense of purpose in life and gives tips on how to start finding that purpose.
“I have had the chance to work with the most well-known intercultural trainers in Switzerland. Sundae Schneider-Bean is among the best.” – Carmen Zanella, Diversity Management, Swiss Post
Sundae is a solution-oriented coach and intercultural strategist who helps you adapt as quickly (and painlessly!) as possible, expedite success, create connection and cherish your experience abroad.
- Learning About The World From Home With Blerta Meta
- 58: Learning About The World From Home With Blerta Meta
- Tips For Making the Best of Military Spouse Life with Ashley Folsom
- 57: Tips For Making the Best of Military Spouse Life with Ashley Folsom
- What Spiders Can Teach Us About Expat Life, And Changing Perspective on Living Abroad