Be honest. Do you reluctantly “agree” with most of these statements?
- I don’t like saying no.
- I sometimes worry about what other people think of me.
- I oftentimes wish others respected my time more.
- I feel a little guilty when I take time for myself.
Yes? Then this episode is for YOU.
This week’s episode of Expat Happy Hour is special as it marks the final episode focusing on Direction. Likewise, it is our grand finale for our four-part series on expat quicksand.
Are you asking yourself what this quiz has to do with direction?
Direction without boundaries will lead you nowhere.
The problem is that if you set off on your path to:
- lose some weight
- make a location independent business actually work
- improve your marriage, or
- finally make some time for yourself
You won’t get to where you want to go unless you are really good at setting and keeping boundaries that are in service to your goal. Your direction.
And this is the crucial piece I see so many people missing.
This week’s episode sheds light on this huge blindspot by exploring:
- What are boundaries, really?
- Why failing to create and keep boundaries is holding you back.
- How values can sneakily bring us off track.
- Four tips to help you create and keep better boundaries.
Listen to what you’ve been missing that is keeping you from moving in the direction you so desire.
Master this, and you are on your way.
p.s. If you’ve been craving more direction in your life, or have it but don’t seem to be getting anywhere, don’t miss this window of time to contact me. Year of Transformation starts next week, so if you’ve applied and haven’t scheduled your consult, or you’re still on the fence – it is time to take action now! (There are only a few spots left.)