If you know you’re ready, apply here now.
It’s time to get off the sidelines of your life.
You’re a self starter, you’ve tried to make changes before only to continue feeling
- Something is missing but you can´t put your finger on it.
- Guilty about wanting something other than what you already have.
- Ready to beat yourself up about not taking action, but you don´t even know what you should being working toward.
Your confidence has taken a hit.
You hate to admit it, but sometimes you feel resentful toward your partner or angry about where you are. Deep down you know you have so much to offer, but you´re blocked on how to move forward.
The things on your mind don´t keep you up at night, but they weigh more heavily on your mind and heart as time goes by.
- You´re happy…but unsatisfied.
- You´re eager to change something but you don’t know exactly where to start.
- You yearn to get back a part of a “former self” who was more courageous, confident and playful.
You want to be doing more with your life.
AND to top it all off, you live abroad – which comes with extra “challenges” and a few surprises.
If you are really honest with yourself, you dream of doing your own thing – something meaningful. The only problem is that you haven´t been able to figure out how to do it and still meet the needs of your family.
Meeting the conflicting demands of life abroad, being in a relationship, having a family or doing a job can leave you feeling like you´re working at everything and but not really succeeding at anything.
Until now, when you´ve felt stuck in a rut, you tried to turn things around on your own.
- You´ve made lists.
- You´ve started exercise regimes.
- You´ve read books.
- You´ve told yourself to just be grateful for what you have.
Nothing you’ve tried has made enough of an impact. You still feel like something is missing.
You want more.
You want to be living a life abroad where you feel self-confident, a sense of purpose and proud that you’re taking action on what is most important to you.
You’re wishing there was a “Life Upgrade” button.
- You wish there was a quick and easy way to change the way you spend your time and energy for the better.
- You want to do more to make a difference in your life and even positively impact others.
- You want to turn things around, for good.
You want to take back control of your life, boost your confidence and get back in touch with your sense of adventure.
Life´s too short to bury who you are.
It is time to unearth what you really want. Don´t forget your dreams. Don´t ignore what you really believe in.
Imagine having someone by your side who believes in you, someone who “gets it” that knows exactly how to help you create what is most important to you.
What would it be like to experience:
- Your husband saying “I feel like I have the old you back!”
- Your best friend saying “What is going on?! This (coaching) is really working!”
- With each passing week, you’re feeling more empowered, energetic, positive – just happy.
- Believing in yourself again and becoming more active.
- Getting your confidence back.
- Having the support, tools, and strength when and where you need it.
- Feeling, in spite of chaos, surprised by how much better you can manage by returning to what grounds you, being able to identify what your needs are, challenge your fears, and maintain a healthy distance from things.
- Having someone by your side who makes you feel like you can do anything.
- Ending your day thinking, “Wow, loving it.”
These are all actual results from expats like you who partnered with me to transform their lives forever. And the good news is this is possible for you, too.
Learn about how you can create these kinds of results in your own life.
The Year of Transformation is a high-touch private coaching experience that will change you and your approach to expat life forever.
You are ready to get clear on what you really want, create a plan and make it happen.
This is one year of guided transformation, which means you get life-changing results.
Here’s what’s included in the program:
- Receive a personal step-by-step Expat Transformation Guide with tailored-to-you modules clearly spelled out for the year so you know where you are headed and can see results quickly.
- Private one-to-one calls two times a month to guide you and ensure that you’re making progress on your personal, relationship or professional goals.
- A partner by your side every step of the way to shift your thinking, co-create the next steps forward and hold you accountable to your goals.
- Weekly communication as needed so that you don´t get stuck and can make sustainable changes in your thinking, behaviors and relationships.
All of this means you stop hiding behind the challenges of expat life, instead you take the courageous and critical step to finally get off the sidelines of your life and , and start thriving.
The Year of Transformation Difference
“After my first session I felt a lot more positive about how to define my own needs. Two months into the program, I felt like there were no limits. I started saying to myself, “Hey, you can do anything!” By three months, I could not believe the change I was able to make in my life and by month five I knew I was stepping up higher, to the woman I was becoming.” — European Expat in West Africa
“I loved [working with Sundae], loved every moment of her gently questioning and helping me to understand my many strengths. There….I could not have written a year ago that I have strengths, that I am courageous and brave and that I have value. It is not that I did not on some level accept these facts as true, but I did not have the empirical proof to prove it to myself. Sundae is not full of platitudes or in the business of [just] making me feel better about myself – she has consistently shown me how to show myself. … I am reminded of that old saying “give a man a rod and you will feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat every day”. Sundae taught me to fish, and is still teaching me. …My work with sundae has elevated me from seeing myself as a mum travelling the world, to a woman with great strength and capability, a woman who has so much to offer and a woman whose next exciting chapter is just beginning” — British Expat in East Asia
“I spent three years in Europe trying to figure out what I wanted to do. [Now] I am no longer letting the day passively unfold. I have clarity of purpose. I am creating the job I want.” — American Expat in Asia
An hour-long call twice a month, every month for ten months.
Access to me for the full year. Special assignments right when you need them.
We will focus on five central areas of your life:
Your mindset, the ways you stop yourself, how to move successfully through change and achieve your goals
Your key relationships, and how to adapt your communication successfully so that you get your needs met and create connection
|Health & Wellness
The difference you want to make in your everyday habits and behaviors to increase your health & wellness.
Your cultural preferences, intercultural competencies and decoding new cultures
The difference you want to make – in your family, the community, or your business
You can´t NOT make incredible progress with this kind of individualized attention, professional support and accountability.
- You’ll get clear on what needs your most immediate attention, strategies to create more of what you really want, and how to keep yourself motivated to move forward when things get tough.
- You’ll apply the top strategies that I use with both corporate and individual clients.
- This will empower you to make the right changes in your life so that you create connection, stop expat fatigue in its tracks, navigate cultural differences with greater savvy, and make a positive difference in your own and others´ lives.
As a result of Year of Transformation you will:
- Be crystal clear on what you want, create a plan on how to get it, and be making consistent progress forward
- No longer feel powerless in the face of uncertain times
- Quickly identify when you are getting in your own way and know how to shift out of it on your own
- Regain your confidence
- Feel more motivated, energetic and productive
- Stop being reactive to life transitions and the daily demands of expat life
- Understand how to identify where you are in times of change and know the right strategies that will bring you further
- Feel a greater sense of accomplishment in your everyday life
- Learn to listen to your gut when faced with challenging decisions
- Boost your intercultural savvy
- Celebrate your successes
- Make a difference in people´s lives (within or outside of the family)
This experience will change you and your approach to expat life forever.
And as bonus you will receive complimentary access to the Expat Vault.
Here is a sample of what is inside:
- Expat Fatigue: How to Identify and Deal with It (one hour webinar and supporting article)
- How to Do Midlife without the Crisis (one hour teleclass and supporting article on how to move through times of change)
- The Trailblazing Spouse Guide (an audio guide on an important shift in the mindset of an expat spouse)
- Three Myths of Resilience (including accompanying articles)
- Expat Accountability Guide (a go-to guide to keep you on track).
The program is about empowering you to make a difference in your own life, regardless of whether you are on your first or fifteenth year abroad, have migrated permanently or have recently repatriated.
Utilizing the dedicated support of a qualified coach and intercultural specialist over the course of a year will create deep, sustainable change. A true life upgrade.
I want to make an unforgettable positive impact on your life.
That´s why I created this opportunity for a limited few. I am ready to work with a small number of individuals who are ready to break limiting patterns, apply new strategies and finally get what they really want.
Here is what you need to know about me.
My expertise is comprised of a unique triad which enables me to optimally support you to thrive in even difficult times.
- As a multi-certified coach, I can draw from many camps to select the right methodology and tools for you to pinpoint the exact areas of your life that are not working or holding you back.
- As an intercultural strategist, you will walk away with state-of-the art thinking on culture and communication and how it impacts your everyday interactions. You´ll feel confident to go forward and experiment with new ways of creating effective, appropriate and satisfying outcomes with those most important to you.
- My clients trust me knowing that I have lived abroad most of my adult life and draw upon my disparate experiences in Switzerland, the United States, Burkina Faso and most recently South Africa. I get what it means to be in a bi-national marriage, raise Cross-Cultural/Third Culture Kids, and run a location-independent business.
I can support you during the toughest aspects of mobile life (such as managing uncertainty, adapting quickly to a new context, overcoming regret, making unexpected transitions, nurturing long-distance relationships, and more) thanks not only to my professional know-how, but also because I have lived it.
“I was surprised by the changes I saw in such a short time. I asked myself, “Why wasn’t I thinking like that before?!” – International Business Manager”
My clients report making incredible progress in a short amount of time. And that’s because, when we work together, I teach you how you can solve your toughest challenges even when I am not there.
Here is what one client had to say:
Since working together I have gained more confidence, I structure my time better, and feel like I have a better life. What I liked best about working with Sundae is that I can still use her methods when I´m by myself and facing a complicated situation. Even now that our sessions are finished, I know the questions I need to ask myself when I feel guilty, judged or lost. People who are considering working with Sundae should know that you not only get keys for the present moment but for your lifetime.
My work has been featured in ExpatWoman, the US State Department, InterNations, UYD, intercultures, The Life Boss, Nomadtopia and World of Expats to name a few. For over a decade I have spent thousands of hours with clients from over 60 countries to help them navigate the toughest challenges of global life. I am about positive impact, connection, transformation, and tangible results.
I can show you how you can live a life abroad that feels rewarding and in greater alignment with what you want – one step at a time.
I don’t work with everyone. But I DO work with people who are ready to look at their lives and take small yet courageous steps forward so that they create the life they´ve been craving.
When you invest in me, you are not just investing in over 15 years of personal and professional experience; you are investing in yourself. Once I see that we are a strong match, I´m all in.
(Applying doesn’t obligate you to commit to working together.)
This is your chance for a life upgrade. Make an empowered decision to simply learn what’s possible.
Apply here today. (Space is limited.)
Here’s to you.